Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Outgoing Exchange



1) What is Out Going Exchange department about?

OGX (Out Going Exchange) is a department by itself which facilitates the exchange process in sending Exchange Participants (EP) out overseas.

2) What is the job description if I join this department
I. Management of exchange processes (EP):
• Selection for Exchange stage
• Enter and Audit JQ form
• Acceptance procedures
• Advanced cultural, logistical, AIESEC and professional preparation
• Virtual communication and home LC connection
• Re-integration
• Evaluation of stakeholder’s satisfaction
II. Ensure exchanges in LC are working according to IXPQS;( International eXchange Policies
& Quality Standards)
III. Recruit students to go for Exchange
IV. Matching( technical)

3) What skill I can learn?
I. Marketing skills
II. Leadership skills
III. Communication skills


4) What opportunity I have?
I. Get to experience the exchange process by facilitating it & maybe go on one too.
II. Build network with people from all over the world
III. Get to exercise your communication and marketing skills to its best

No comments:

Post a Comment